One of the best perks of being a Festival donor is the opportunity to secure reserved seating for the summer Centerstage concerts.
- You donated at least $300 and you also purchased season tickets, or
- You donated at least $1500.
Each night at the Festival, you will find a seat marked with your name on it when the theater doors open at 6 PM. Here is how we do it:
- Before 6 PM our staff will remove personal items from the theater and set out seat cushions for our guests with reserved seating.
- At 6 PM we will unlock the doors, aloowing other patrons to choose from the remaining seats.
- Ushers will be available in the theater from 6 PM to 7:30 PM to help people locate good seats, ensure that all empty seats are filled, and keep the chairs and reserved seat markers in their designated places.
A list of other donor benefits appears here.