Our annual summer festival comprises ten days of music, including five major concerts. No two are alike. Centerstage concerts at Signal Hill Ranch feature a full evening of dinner, concert entertainment, and late-night chats around the outdoor firepit.
We have one goal: Promote the appreciation of chamber music in the Methow Valley. We do that through concerts, free performances, lectures, and the personal contact that naturally occurs between the audience and artists at our events.
—Liz Johnson, Executive Director
Our artistic director always programs lush, romantic music for this jewel-box concert on President's day weekend, held at the Merc Playhouse in Twisp.
All our musicians stay with local families. Housing a musician is a wonderfully satisfying experience; especially inspiring to those with young children.
The Festival welcomes your comments.
Methow Valley Chamber Music Festival
P.O. Box 249
Winthrop, WA 98862
If you call, please leave a message for the festival. Our phone is not monitored every day.
Advertisers: Click here for the 2017 ad rates package.
Board of Directors
- Jane Orme, PresidentDave Chantler, Vice President
- Anne Peck, TreasurerHoward Johnson
- Carolanne SteinebachLynn Swan
- Robin Nelson WicksKevin Krentz, Artistic Director
- Liz Johnson, Executive DirectorRebecca Thomson, Summer Festival Director
- Jennifer Stephens, Outreach Coordinator